System Failure (ad mix) System Failure (ad mix)

In/out

Adore the lyrics.

Winter's Debilitating Grip Winter's Debilitating Grip

Sorta creeps.

Nice clicking horns strings fuzz.

[P] - FleX (DnB) [P] - FleX (DnB)

Click click click

Right there. Lots of drop. Made me turn my speakers up.

Run From The Robots Run From The Robots

Wonderful

I love the classical arrangement. It builds gradually throughout to exactly the kind of natural crescendo that I like to hear. It reminds me a lot of either The Flaming Lips, Explosions in the Sky or Modest Mouse. I personally didn't get running away from anything, but for what it is, it's magnificent.

Did he look like a bitch? Did he look like a bitch?

D.O.A.

Ever listen to Disciples Of Annihilation from NY?
You guys should talk.
Shit, that was crazy.

bReAk!cOrE is All In [thE]mind bReAk!cOrE is All In [thE]mind

Wow.

Favorit'd. Jesus Christ on crack that was nice.

Breakcore deTh Machine v.1 Breakcore deTh Machine v.1

God damn.

Excellent use of hi-hats and cymbals. Great snare work, unique distortion on the bass. It got pretty Aphex Twin-esque on some of the better parts.
The only problems I have with it are conceptual. I don't really understand the idea that ties the samples together. That same sort of thing goes with the song as a whole. While it was, on a technical level, impressive, it lacked character. It didn't flow the way it could have.

HARDCORE BREAKDANCER FREEFALL HARDCORE BREAKDANCER FREEFALL

Not THAT bad.

You should wok on your hihats. They sort of stick out. Use more filters, they add depth to the pounding. Look up D.O.A. They sort of make this sound like Happy HxC. I think you should go for a more consistently loud and abrasive sound; see Merzbow. The guitar generator works well as a bassline when it's fast, but sort of clashes in an easy sort of way when it's slow A lot of really skullthrashing gabbercore doesn't even look at melody. It just concentrates on the more complex Bitch's Brew snares. I'd say to basically go more abrasive. Also, a distortion filter or two would make it sound a lot more Rotterdam. Good start, though. Better than what I expected for this score.