Money Vault Money Vault

Dat waiting time

The time it takes to see the card amount is unbearable. Otherwise, cool stuff. Nice design, voicework, premise and layout.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Rockets.

I don't give a dick about the water being the finish line, the rockets should work underwater.

Absentia - Episode 1 Absentia - Episode 1

Ultra.

To be played in full screen with volume turned up. I normally despise these types of games. It even has a boss.

Gorillaz Plastic Beach Gorillaz Plastic Beach

Pitiful.

Nothing in comparison to the other Gorillaz games.

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

Fuck.

Bravo. Chat sounds pretty groovy, though.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Clones

I just read an article about cloning city blocks in sim city, then building actual cities on the same principle. The controls on this game were superb, the colors and design were awesome, and the concept is stellar.

Code Wizard, The Game Code Wizard, The Game

wow

Little over my head, but it seems like a good idea. here's a 5&10.

Shaytalis responds:

Thanks very much. We're not trying to make it over your head, so that means we need to improve on our methods. The goal is to make this challenging but still accessible to a non-programmer. A lot of our feedback so far has said that this level, and level 4, require too much understanding of programming to be useful as an educational device. So that means we're not quite hitting the mark--but we're learning!

ShapeShape ShapeShape

Gourgeously simple

Easy to play. challenging, extraordinarily well designed.

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

I got the flock rider medal.

136 deaths, 112 of which were on that level, then I turned the DAMN quality down and did it on the first try. In my humble opinion, you're a bastard.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Music

The track wasn't repetative for long, but once it got there I hit the mute button. It reminds me of a Mario Party Minigame.